Florida CHAIN is seeking a bilingual Navigator in northern Florida covering Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, and Wakulla counties.
Navigator will educate and assist individuals in enrolling in the Affordable Care Act Marketplaces and accurately report on activities.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Available 40-56 hours per month on weekdays, evenings, and weekends until September 2016
- Familiar with health insurance and taxes
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Reliable transportation
- Be very familiar with the area
- $20 per hour for 20-hour training
- $20 per hour for enrollment and outreach activities which will average 10-14 hours per week through September 2016; hours will increase during Open Enrollment Period 4, which starts November 1, 2016 and ends January 31, 2017
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
Send resume and brief cover letter to Lisa Grossman at [email protected] as soon as possible.